1/4 c raw honey
1/4 c melted coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
Dash of Himalayan pink salt
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
3/4 c cocoa powder
1 scoop chocolate organic protein powder
1/4 c coconut flour
1/3 c dark chocolate chips
- Blend avocado with egg, coconut oil, honey, almond milk, and brown sugar. Make sure there are no clumps. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add coconut flour, cocoa powder, and protein powder. Add more almond milk if the batter is too thick.
- Gently mix in chocolate chips.
- Grease 8X8 baking dish and pour in brownie batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. Cut into 12 squares and enjoy!