For those of you who might want to make your own cleaner, here is a super easy recipe you can make at home for a truly 'clean' cleaner.
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juiced OR 5 drops of lemon essential oil
- 5 drops lavender or peppermint or orange essential oil
- Pour all the ingredients into a 16oz. spray bottle (use a funnel, if needed). Gently shake to mix
- This cleaner will need to be stored in the fridge between uses due to the fresh lemon juice.
- Gently shake the spray bottle before spraying the cleaner on the desired surface. Spray the cleaner and wipe off the surface with a damp cloth
- Do NOT use the vinegar cleaner on marble or granite.