- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3)
- 1/3 cup plain full-fat yogurt
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 2 1/4 cups spelt flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Thyroid Energy Balance Blend tea
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Coconut oil to line baking pan
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed just until blended. Add sugars; beat at medium just until blended.
Spoon flour into dry measuring cups. Combine flour, soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to banana mixture; beat just until blended.
Combine Thyroid Energy Balance Blend tea (dry) and vanilla into batter. Pour into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with coconut oil. Bake at 350° for 65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on wire rack. Remove from pan; cool.