Maybe you’ve been told everything is ‘fine’, despite symptoms of feeling unwell and knowing there is something out of balance with your body
Maybe you want to know yourself better, you want to understand, you want to feel deeply connected to yourself and and that you are serving your purpose
Maybe you crave more meaning, you know that there is something powerful waiting within you to be unlocked.
The Wild Collective is a 10-session women’s focused health curriculum that is interactive and informative with actionable takeaways and accountability milestones.
You will receive handouts and set health goals that you will work on alongside women who want to see you succeed.
Connect With Other Women Of All Ages and Life Stages
2 Hour Sessions Monthly with a Naturopathic Doctor
Have Real, Authentic, & Informative Conversations
Feel Empowered Through Community
- 20 Hours with a Naturopathic Doctor, receive important wisdom, learn and gain insight around female-focused health topics that all women should know.
- Meaningful Connections. Be a part of a group of like-minded women through monthly in-person or virtual sessions and unlimited access to a private Facebook group, which is perfect for women who want to cultivate support and thriving health.
- Self Advocacy. The ability to transform and up level your health without the struggle of doing it alone, feeling empowered to advocate for yourself on your health journey.
- Clarity. Connecting female physiology to intuition so you can reclaim your wild.
- BONUS Support: A 15 minute strategy session with me to get clear on your health goals and intentions for joining the program.
- BONUS Session: 1 hour Masterclass with Liz Reddick, Mindset and Manifestation Coach. During this Masterclass, you can learn how to master your thoughts, words, and energy, as well as connect to your inner guidance and intuition. Liz will share tools, strategies, and concepts to help you break free from your life limiting beliefs, fears, and excuses - all those elements of your life which have been holding you back from your true potential. She will discuss how to master your co-creator abilities and witness the manifestation of magic and miracles into your life.
- BONUS Session: 1 hour masterclass with Amy Kapeller, holistic nutritionist, who will be focusing on real vs processed foods. She will discuss the differences in how processed and real foods affect our bodies, the impact processed food has on female hormones, and she will share her top tips on how to begin shifting to a balanced, real food way of eating while at the same time making it easy and enjoyable.
- BONUS Session: 1 hour practical training with Mary Rowan, certified breath coach and yoga instructor where we will explore the power of our breath and the pillars of breathing: the bio-mechanics, the bio-chemistry, and the healing benefits of the perfect breath. We will learn some theory and finish with a practice of combining breath and movement.
- BONUS Session: 1 hour masterclass with Kate Ikert. Kate will talk about stepping into the energy of receiving and leaning into support while prioritizing your needs. She will talk about the power of release while focusing on what makes you unique
- BONUS Session: Join Morgan Wasylyk, life coach/mindfulness specialist, for a one hour masterclass on letting go of our struggle and becoming a lighter and brighter version of ourselves. Morgan will walk you through the wisdom within your emotions, finding a deeper understanding of yourself, how to feel more calm/ease in your life and she will provide a demonstration of Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping) at the end of the masterclass. Please visit www.seekerwellness.com for more information about Morgan and what she has to offer.
Learn and understand your monthly hormones and cycle and how you can actually use it as your superpower. We cover common concerns spanning from PMS and menopause. Not menstruating? No problem, we chat about how you can still use cycles to tap into this power.
Learn all about your thyroid and what lab tests you need to advocate for to be done, and why they are so important. We also have a discussion on speaking your truth.
This fun and interactive session focuses on goal setting and planning. Together we all get clear on our mission and life’s purpose and learn the science behind goal setting and achieving your goals.
Learn all about your gut from beginning to end. We will cover the basic physiology as well as some functional testing that will allow you to gain a better understanding of your digestive health. We will also discuss the importance of trusting your gut.
Learn about the key organs of detoxification and how your detox physiology works. We will unpack where we get exposure to toxins, and how to avoid them, and we cover functional testing options to learn how toxic we may be. We also discuss what else you may need to detoxify from your life, and a process of how to do this.
We will take a deep dive into what is involved in good, restorative sleep. We will cover the hormones involved and what happens when we don’t get a good nights sleep. We also cover stress and how it impacts all areas of our lives, including sleep. We will also discuss resilience through stress and various challenges.
We are not leaving one stone unturned. We will unpack all you need to know about breast and vaginal health. Learn what lab tests are available for you to advocate for, and when you may need them. We will also further the discussion about connecting to your feminine power.
In this session we are going to bring an awareness to the factors that impact your brain, cognitive function and your moods. We will cover what changes you can make to ensure you are feeling and thinking your best. We will also discuss mastering your mind-set.
This one is crucial! We will talk about blood sugar regulation and the factors in and outside of your diet that we can control to better manage our blood sugars. We will discuss how to maintain a healthy mood and how to get off the blood sugar roller coaster.
And we save the best to last. This is where we put all of the pieces together. Connecting your physiology and your intuition and affirming your knowledge of feminine power!
I am Dr Wendy, Naturopathic Doctor your number one cheerleader for growth and empowerment.
As a woman who has always help a deep belief in health and wellness, I completed degrees in both Kinesiology and Naturopathic Medicine, laying the foundation to be able to offer you a path to optimal health.
The Wild collective is a culmination of all that Naturopathic Medicine has to offer wrapped up in a beautiful package of community and connection. This program is beyond exiting and offers incredible potential for healing, health and wisdom.
I am honoured to work with you and look forward to walking with you on this journey.
If you already know this is something you want to be a part of, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will put you on a wait list. My 2022-23 schedule is not finalized yet, but as soon as it is I will let you know more details
In Health, Wendy xoxo