Dr. Wendy Davis ND
Spike Protect contains evidence informed and well researched ingredients, including NAC, dandelion, nattokinase and selenium.
These ingredients are known for their ability to reduce spike protein load, minimize or prevent it from binding to cells, and repair tissue.
This supplement is formulated to maintain daily health for anyone exposed to COVID or the various Cov-SAR-2 vaccines and will help your body repair maintain optimal health.
Helps to reduce spike protein load, from both COVID virus and the COVID mRNA injection.
Supports optimal health, months or years after COVID infection or injection.
Reduces symptoms of long-covid.
- Selenium is one of the major trace elements required for redox functions and has significant roles in viral infections.
- Selenium has an important role in maintaining redox balance in cells, and its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity is attributed to its role in immunity.
- Reduces oxidative damage caused by viral infections and spike protein.
- Reduces cellular inflammation.
Black Cumin Seed Extract:
- Rich source of Thymoquinone (TQ), a potent anti-viral, anti-malarial, anticancer, anti-inflammatory with immunomodulatory actions
- Binds to ACE2 inhibitors reducing spike protein replication
- Shows an inhibitory effect on SARS CoV2 proteases, interferring with virus/Spike protein uptake into the host cell.
- Several studies have also noted its potential protective capability against numerous chronic diseases and conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, asthma, renal dysfunction and malignancy.
Green Tea Extract:
- EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) from green tea is capable of effectively blocking infection of SARS-COV-2 due to its ability to inhibit the spike protein from binding to the ACE2 receptor.
- Reduces viral load and infection in both healthy and immunocompromised individuals.
- Nattokinase, from Bacillus subtilis var. natto, helps to reduce spike protein expression.
- Nattokinase exhibits potential for the inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 infection via Spike protein degradation.
- Dandelion extract blocks Spike Proteins from Binding to the ACE2 cell surface receptor thus minimizing further long-term spike protein damage.
- Dandelion extract supports healthy liver function, enabling efficient detoxification.
- A precursor to Glutathione (GSH), NAC, supports potent antioxidant activity.
- NAC protects the lungs from the damage caused by SARS-Cov-2 Spike protein.
- NAC helps to support a healthy liver via the action of GSH.
3 capsules daily.
90 capsules per bottle
Per 3 capsules
In a base of microcrystalline cellulose